Friday, February 18, 2011

existence

I am the silence in your conversations
I am the blink of your eye
I am your moment of solitude
I am the sound of your sigh

I am the night of your day
I am your last ray at twilight
I am the peace in your darkness
I am the horizon of your sight

I am the stillness after the ripples
I am the lull after the storm
I am the calmness in your being
I am your familiarity, I am your norm

I am the pause after your breath
I am your moment of solace
I am the melancholy in you
I am the breeze on your face

I am the quietness in the noise
I am the meaning in what you do
I am your endless search
I am the nothingness in you

3 comments:

Janaki Sincro Mulay said...

Nice!

cYb0rG said...

You can actually sing this to the tune of "Gin-soaked boy" :)

Me likes :)

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

@JSincro: hey thanks a bunch :)

@cYb0rG: yeah...its goes perfectly well... :D