Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pages from the past...

Its been a while since this blog has seen some action....!!!!
Well...pardonez moi for the lack of new concoction......!!!!

The apologies done with...this is a draft that I composed maybe a month back. It was renegated to the long list of drafts adorning my blogger dashboard...!!! I just discovered it now...and found it very amusing that the very fact that it is an incomplete draft is ironical considering the content of the intended post...!!!
Check it out...!!

For all those people who were a part of my life...and now are nothing more than smiling faces in my album. Flashes from the past reentering my mind on a reminiscing trip...only to be renegated again to a amnesiac memory.

For all those people...about whom I knew every little detail...the scar on the right eyebrow, the dark brown pupils set distinctly against the white of the eye in perfect dark-chocolated rimmed circles. They are now blurs..blobs of flesh fading away into the distance.

For all those people...who are still a part of my life...and yet arent a part of my life. Voices heard on the phone...on birthdays, festivals...

3 comments:

H.S. said...

People leave our lives, unlike their memories which don't...

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

@hems: very true hems...but sometimes even memories fade away!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked your thoughts. Here are some finishing touches ... You can say ... Just a sugestion ...

And still i am here alone waiting to hear from them. Days have turned into months and still no sign. What's the use of having everything in life except the people you love. Enjoy the memories, you can live with them forever but i can't.