Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bizzare...

Two days back I was sitting in class with a long-dead great grandaunt of mine. And after class we walked to my apartment in Bangalore where we did homework together over piping hot coffee and samosas.
Last night I walked out of my hotel room to find Sachin Tendulkar staying next door. My husband (damn…I don’t recollect his face!!) was very glad to meet him and they both agreed to let me play in the team’s tour to West Indies.
And that is why I love dreams…the space time boundaries just go ‘poof’ and you are effortlessly treading across generations and continents alike with the unbounded imagination of a young child.

3 comments:

Shivani Gakhar said...

aaahhh dreams.... i give updates every morning to my roommate over chai... ya she's had enough of my stories... hehehe
mine r so vivid n realistic... as if it could really happen...

nice to see updates fm u :)

p.s. am looking forward to being ignored over crossword again... miss ya lots!!!!!! :)

Aarti Badamikar said...

hey neelam, nice and interesting blog. I like it. Will keep visiting.
Whats up these days? the big never ending doc is it?!! ;)

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

@aarti : hey thanks...
the big never ending doc just ended yesterday..so happy happy :)