Monday, October 03, 2005

fishy-tails !!! :p

I just fished this joke out from a very tired n bored mind

Baby fish: Mummy Mummy I dont want to go to the 'school'
Mamma fish: Why beta ???
Baby fish: Becos there are very 'fishy' things happening out there !!
Mamma fish: Oh stop 'cra(i)bbing' and go now
Pappa fish: Come on son...be a man(???i dont know wat u call a male fish :(( )
and its 'fry'day today !!!! its weekend time. :))
Baby fish: okay i will go...but only if u promise to get me the latest
'fis(c)her price' toy
Mamma fish: no...first 'fin'ish this glass of bournvita
Pappa fish: why have a 'roe' now ?? i will get him the 'toy'
Mamma fish: but..but..he is 'hook'ed to these games
Pappa fish: thats okay..i dont want to feel "gill"ty about not giving my child
what he wants
Baby fish: yippppeeee.......!!!!!

Omigosh....finally the lack of good fish in blore is gettin to me !!!
So its good'buy' from my side....:))

8 comments:

H.S. said...

I can see a hungry brain in action:)
I could almost imagine you narrating this joke (bravely)in a mime session in sky !!:))

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

hehe...i can imagine the reactions to the joke too !!!! goin by the yamahaha n garage-mirage xperience :p :p

H.S. said...

oh yeah.;)in the acknowledgments or rather, fishy 'nemo'randums:D

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

hehe...yeah u can say the family angle was an inspiration from 'finding nemo' !! the rest had purely gastronomic reasons !!! :D :p

Murali said...

You may not "smell" fish, but I do hear something "fishy" about you all the time :-)

Before u feel like a fish out of water and start fishing for compliments, I sincerely wish that u get ur fish. Now that I have other fish to fry - Merci. Au revoir.

Anonymous said...

Hey neelam,
I can see how much u miss goa and fish there.
"keep swiming...keep swiming":)

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

@damak - u have got to be quite a "nosy" character to smell somethin "fishy" goin abt here monsieur !!!! :p :p

n yeah do u have other "fish to fry" or "fish to catch" ...ahem ahem !!!! :p :p

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

@cheatakka....yeah da...miss fish ssooo much out here !!! will come to hyd sometime...to ur place !! u can make some nice prawn pickle for me...yummy !! :p :p